Volunteer For Us
Join our team
Volunteering is at heart of what we do. Our volunteering opportunities will help you to make a real difference to the lives of the children and young people we work with in and around schools and local communities.
Becoming a volunteer with Fit 4 Future Foundation means that you’ll be joining a team of passionate and inspirational coaches, who are extremely focused on going the extra mile to help the charity achieve it’s aims.
We have the following roles available:
School Holiday Activities Camp:
- Lead Activity Coach: Responsible for the planning and running of activities and games.
- Assistant Activity Coach: Assists the Lead activity coach in the running of activities and games.
- Administration Assistant: Responsible for the meet and greet of parents, signing in and out procedures, and filing of documents.
Professional Athlete Fitness Event:
- Event Facilitator: Responsible for organising and motivating the pupils throughout the course of the event.
YBB Mentoring Project:
- Assistant Mentor: Assists the Lead Mentor in the running of the mentoring programme, working closely building relationships with mentees and supporting them in their activities.
- Mentoring Project Assistant: Responsible for assisting in the running of the project, organising classrooms, equipment, meetings, working with the children during the project assisting the mentors
If you are interested in any of these roles, please fill in the details below and a member of our team will get a volunteer application pack over to you.