Inspire young people:
Motivational talks for schools are a great way to inspire and encourage young people to push themselves out of their comfort zone and teach them the importance of self-belief and a positive attitude.
Our speaker, Segun Adeniji was born and bred in a deprived area of South East London, where he battled negative stereotypes of being a young black man and peer pressure of gang affiliation, to pulling through and now positively working closely with the younger generation as a sports coach and mentor. He is now very proudly a business owner as well as being the founder and Chair of Trustees for the charity, Fit 4 Future Foundation.
Segun has done a number of talks across secondary schools and with Key Stage 2 primary school children.
From these talks, the young people are benefiting in a variety of ways including;
- Raising personal goals and aspirations
- Building and enhancing self-esteem and self-belief
- Accepting responsibilities and accountability, even in adverse situations
- How to enhance personal health and mental wellbeing
- Being introduced to different possible career paths
If you are interested in booking a date for one of our motivational talks, please fill in the details below and one of our team will get back to you.